The Homestead Collection
The Homestead Collection offer locally made, beautifully crafted wedding décor and gifts.
Coming in a range of unique scents and locally inspired fragrances, these beautiful handcrafted soy candles are made right here in the East Kimberley. You can order personalised candles as wedding décor, use as table settings or gift to your guests as wedding favours.
Some of the delicious Kimberley-inspired candle scents include:
- Campfire at Eighty Mile Beach - Salty Breeze of Amber, Mingled with Smoke & Tobacco
- Bronco Branding - Wood Smoke and Burnt Amber
- Sunrise on the Cape - Scents of Driftwood and Ocean Breeze
- Smoko at the Yards - Smokey Tobacco & Australian Eucalyptus
- Windmills on the Plains - Aged Leather and Sandalwood
- Sunset on the Ord - Hints of Pandanus and Sandalwood
- Bull Catchers in the Long Grass - Hot Brewed Coffee & Warm Tobacco
- Nicholson Stock Camp - Oak Aged Bourbon And Fine Dark Leather
- Sunset & Wine - Frangipani And Red Wine
- Campdraft At Dawn - Essence of Piping Hot, Dark Roasted Coffee
Diffusers, lavender bunches, lavender sachets and gift boxes are also wonderful locally made gift ideas.
Orders and custom items can be made by contacting Ros Grace directly.
You can also purchase readymade candles in Kununurra from: Curlew Home Living, Seventy Nine West Outback Boutique, or Grab a Bargain.
If you’re planning an East Kimberley wedding don’t hesitate to contact Ros Grace for further information on what The Homestead Collection can offer for your wedding day.